For Chinese scientists wishing to attend the Symposium, letters of invitation in support of visa applications will be sent to you directly by ESA. The point of contact for letters of invitation is:
Ms Irene Renis
To obtain a visa, please note carefully ALL of the following:
- Look up on the web the appropriate Swiss embassy visa office for opening times, location and fees etc.
- Residents of Shanghai, Jiangsu, Anhui and Zhejiang shall apply at the Consulate General of Switzerland in Shanghai
- Residents of Guangdong, Fujian, Guangxi, Hainan, Jiangxi and Hunan shall apply at the Consulate General of Switzerland in Guangzhou
- All others residents of China shall apply at the Embassy of Switzerland in Beijing
- Check carefully the procedures and documents required to make a visa application
- Apply to the visa office using the letter of invitation provided by ESA and request a BUSINESS visa along with all other required documents and your passport, including fees etc.
- Please ensure that you apply for a visa at least 6 weeks ahead of your departure